NOAC

themadhacker said:
Find a hotel that still uses them and steal it. It's just about the only way to get these and it's illegal.

Actually, as long as you pay the ~40 dollar fine, you've bought it from the hotel :p

The controller is worth taking, too. Some later models have a GameCube style joystick!

Bibin said:
themadhacker said:
Find a hotel that still uses them and steal it. It's just about the only way to get these and it's illegal.

Actually, as long as you pay the ~40 dollar fine, you've bought it from the hotel :p

The controller is worth taking, too. Some later models have a GameCube style joystick!
Actually, it's 19.99 :awesome: (At least in PA)

The Yobo FC is both small and good. The Retro Entertainment System is a little bigger and a little better. All the others are crap you need not bother with.

Actually, there was a rumour that the new Yobos would be the same as the RES. Never proven or disproven.

Where can I get the Yobo FC?
jleemero: please do not mention or make any references to eBay in your post. (If you post.)

N00BModdr said:
Where can I get the Yobo FC?
jleemero: please do not mention or make any references to eBay in your post. (If you post.)
Play 'n' Trade carries Factor 5's, which are made by Yobo.

There's a hotel within walking distance of my house that has those N64s. If you people desperately needed one of these units, I could give the place a call or walk down there, rent a room, "steal" the system, and pay for it. >_>

I was thinking of just calling the place up and asking if I could buy one of their N64s. However, something tells me I'd get a flat "No."

Basement_Modder said:
Here's an idea: take the system apart, and throw in a fried N64 board so they just think it broke. Free system!
then, they dont let you have, and throw it away instead! :rolls:

samjc3 said:
Basement_Modder said:
Here's an idea: take the system apart, and throw in a fried N64 board so they just think it broke. Free system!

Yeah, but you still have the board you stole!

On a kinda-related note, I said something like this before: "A lot of hotels have one of the N64 controller game things. You know the hotel you are in is crap when they have a Superjoy instead."

samjc3 said:
Basement_Modder said:

But who knows how long it will be before they notice its not working. All you really need to leave is the case and the controller. you can still take the awesome 486DX board :awesome:

Caredo said:
I was thinking of just calling the place up and asking if I could buy one of their N64s. However, something tells me I'd get a flat "No."
Trust me, I threw a big fit, talked to two managers, and they still wouldn't let me buy one. :evil2: Freakin' Playstations.

Okay, this thread has been officially hijacked :crying: but anyways, if someone could get ahold of one of those N64s that would be awesome.

Back