NM

Re: ModRetro Exclusive ....Hailrazer's 4th N64 Portable..

samjc3 said:
is that a router? i have one of those. and hail, looks so familiar im not even impressed! i think you are just messing with the color sliders in photoshop and posting the same pictures! :awesome:

Dang you caught me. :dahroll:

But I am totally burnt out on kamikaze's now. This is most likely my last one. Time for something new.

an xbox360p that will run off some double a's and be as small as a dollar bill?(I bet afro has bluuprints)

hailrazer said:
samjc3 said:
is that a router? i have one of those. and hail, looks so familiar im not even impressed! i think you are just messing with the color sliders in photoshop and posting the same pictures! :awesome:

Dang you caught me. :dahroll:

But I am totally burnt out on kamikaze's now. This is most likely my last one. Time for something new.

PS2 Portable!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Seriously, there are barely any out there.

Loving the handiwork - you've got this down to a routine :lol:

That will be nice if you can use the original blocks+sink; Would be good to know. :)

IIRC It's been done before with no problems....

Looking good hail. I just bought a datamax, I plan to make a PS2p in it, we'll see how that goes.

PalmerTech said:
That will be nice if you can use the original blocks+sink; Would be good to know. :)

You most certainly can use the stock blocks + heatsink. No fan needed if you do that, too. ;)

Jidan said:
PalmerTech said:
I meant cut down like that. ;)

Be more specific :dah:

he has the blocks and the original heatsink, which is the big metal plate....which is normally bigger because he cut it down.......

He knows. He was making a joke about palmer not being specific.

Back