Nintendo DS Joystick

Re: Nintendo DS Joystic

This forum is still pretty new, as you can tell from the post dates. We have good people here, though, so hopefully it will never die! :p

http://www.dealextreme.com/details.dx/sku.5114

Buy that, it will not only be easier to paint with Krylon Fusion, it will also be in mint condition. Plus, you get white buttons! Check at your local wal-mart for "Rit" clothing dye in the colors you want, you can permanently dye the plastic to be whatever color you want.

Glad to find that bobble head, because I know that whatever you would have molded would have been fugly. ;)

I will have to take a look at my DS to see how to make the analog idea work well, I had it all figured out long ago, not thought about it in a long time.

Did you strip the screws? sanding them down may work. Just put a piece of paper over the whole board, put a small hole for the screw head, then sand. That way, you will not scratch the motherboard with the sandpaper, just the top of the screw.

Good luck!

Thanks again! Yea, it would have been one deformed joker....if that, lol. I will definitely try sanding the screws down. Hopefully I can get them out by tomorrow and start painting.

Back