New Xbox 360 Slim

QuickSkop3

New Xbox Looks so nice, I wanna crack it open and do things to it.

10145674.jpg

Discuss

I think it's sexy.

Like I said before, though, I'm not gonna pass judgement on it until we know how often it RRODs. If Microsoft fixed the issue or at least reduced it enough to not be a problem, that's awesome.

The RRoDs are part of the past. New Xbox 360s don't RRoD nearly as much as the 2005 - 2007 models did, and the Wii often suffers from DD damage or fan damage, and the PS3 suffers from the YRoD.

Anyways, if Microsoft refuses to move on for the next 5 years or so I might get myself one of these.

I know lol.

The new 360 looks cool.

If I was out to buy a 360, I would get it.
But seeing as kinect is a failure, and I don't have the money, no thanks.

Microsoft did pretty good with it though it would seem.

Its pretty bad ass overall and I'm glad they finally got around to including these things. Btw, does anyone know if the new 360 also comes with 2 games bundled like the current elites do?

Nice I might actually might get one now. It looks well ventilated. Imagine the portables that could be made from it. Now instead of making laptops...Netbooks!!!!

That would require the ability to browse the internet beyond xbox live.

Imma sell some stuff on craigslist and buy one. Or take money from my bank account. Or both.

I think it's ugly. I like matte black better; gloss usually just looks cheap and attracts fingerprints. Also, it looks like they just squished a normal 360 so it got bent in the middle.

On the other hand, it might me more reliable or at least cheaper.

Also, lame box is lame. Boxes used to be good, what happened?

From Engadget:

250GB of storage on a removable hard drive, although it's not a standard drive or same drive as the old console, and older Memory Units won't work, either

Oh *Can'tSayThisOnTV* you, Microsoft!

XCVG said:
250GB of storage on a removable hard drive, although it's not a standard drive or same drive as the old console, and older Memory Units won't work, either

you'll be able to transfer your memory from the old hard drive to the new one

themadhacker said:
time for Ben to step in and make the world's first 360 slim laptop.
look, we all know it will be the same as the current one. still a 17" screen, etc. :dahroll:

XCVG said:
I think it's ugly. I like matte black better; gloss usually just looks cheap and attracts fingerprints. Also, it looks like they just squished a normal 360 so it got bent in the middle.

On the other hand, it might me more reliable or at least cheaper.

Also, lame box is lame. Boxes used to be good, what happened?

From Engadget:

You can complain about anything, can't you?

You can still transfer all your stuff to the new drive, and why do you want your old drive if the new one is so large?
And you're complaining about the BOX. THE *Can'tSayThisOnTV*ING BOX.

And no, do your research before posting. It is NOT cheaper, it's the same price.

themadhacker said:
time for Ben to step in and make the world's first 360 slim laptop.

Ugh. I'd rather see him make anything but another laptop, myself. That's all he does any more. Sure, they look neat, but... come on, it gets old after seeing him do nothing else for the past two years...

Back