Nesp!

Status
Not open for further replies.
bacteria said:
Nice and simple. Basic system however does have internal batteries, controller, game cart and screen, so is a portable...so you get the title!

wOOt I are a portabliezer! :awesome: :awesome: :awesome:

woot. banditpaw1 should get a new title: worst videoographer evar!
i cant even watch the video, it maked me sicck! :wtf:

oh, and good job, and all that jazz. :confused:

Lame. Anyone can do it, see? Told you. One of the stupidest people I know did it, anyone can. (except haterz.)

The video is terrible. Get a tripod, get a good microphone, and don't use auto white balance.

The portable is pretty cool though.

XCVG said:
The video is terrible. Get a tripod, get a good microphone, and don't use auto white balance.

The portable is pretty cool though.

Better yet, get someone to show you how to hold a camera (You'll need to know that someday), and then get a tripod.

Oh yeah, congrats and all that.

bacteria said:
eurddrue said:
Lame. Anyone can do it, see? Told you. One of the stupidest people I know did it, anyone can.
Your turn!
Mine works, I've been playing it nonstop. Battery life somewhere around 6.5 hours with expansion pak. I'm finally making progress in banjo tooie.

ur trun.

eurddrue said:
bacteria said:
eurddrue said:
Lame. Anyone can do it, see? Told you. One of the stupidest people I know did it, anyone can.
Your turn!
Mine works, I've been playing it nonstop. Battery life somewhere around 6.5 hours with expansion pak. I'm finally making progress in banjo tooie.

ur trun.

Mine is still a WIP, and everyone knows it. It works, just have to order the battery. Palmer's turn.

Basement_Modder said:
icarus said:
umm.. check back with me in a month...
It's been a month on venus. :p
months were based on the lunar calender. Being that Venus has no moons, I don't see how you could possibly measure one month on venus... :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back