N64 portable.. willing to pay for commission

Status
Not open for further replies.

Neild

So ive been wanting a portable n64 for a while now but i dont have the time or ability to make one. Therefore i was hoping someone could make one for me. I dont have a ton of money and i know how expensive this can get. I can provide most of the parts like the n64 itself and the battery and a psone screen. Also i dont need this to be a really nice portable. Just plain and simple. It doesnt need a headphone jack or buttons in the case. I was thinking of a very simple design with the controller port out so all the hassle of making the case is out of the way. This way its basically a box with a screen, board, and battery in it and has a controller connected to it. With all this i was hoping it the charge would be reasonable considering it wouldnt take a very long time to wire it all up. I would like the cartridge slot relocated too though. Im basically asking that it gets all wired up with a relocated cartidge slot,put into a case with the screen in place. So whoever builds it would need to make a basic case, put in the heatsinks, relocate the cart slot and i think thats it. Offer me a price and please try to make it as cheap as possible becuae i dont have a ton to give.
Thank you!

FREE!

dr-evil.jpg

(not really)

Ok ss it sounds good that your experienced in making portables. But it just turned out that the ps one screen i was talking about doesnt work. Theres a huge crack in the screen. So do you think it would be possible to use a portable dvd player screen? I have an old one laying around.

Only if the DVD player comes with it. We'll discuss everything over PM's, so PM me! :D

I can lock this topic upon request.

SS

Im late... but I'm also open for commission... actually, I'm nearly done with one

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back