N64 Laptop Finished

Status
Not open for further replies.
megaawesome: two tips.

1: look at dates on threads. try not to bump.
2: try grammar. (caring=/=carrying)

samjc3 said:
megaawesome: two tips.

1: look at dates on threads. try not to bump.
2: try grammar. (caring=/=carrying)

Well =/= is not equal to to ≠. [/dick]

At least the bump was on topic. I've seen people bump to continue off-topic discussion from a year before.

Guys. I really hate it when you trick robm, it's one of the three things that I have a zero tolerance policy for.

1. Bacteria
2. Tricking robm
3. Snowpenguin's shenanigans

SS

Would it be absolutley shameful if I made an N64 Laptop near exactly like this one for my first portable?

I would give you all the credit for the design, and it's mostly for my own use, I don't plan on selling it.

Prettyprettypleeeeeeaaaaase?

No one cares if you copy their design most of the time and holy flax you must have gone at 88 mph because you just necro-posted, please don't do that, it'll get you in trouble.

Necroposting is posting in a thread that's been dead for a while. It's usually acceptable as long as the reply is relevant and creating a new thread about it would be less efficient, however.

You're fine in this case, just double-check the date in the future. :p

Thank you very much for the explination, Twilight Wolf. I'll try not to necro post on anything.

The last thing I want is to be banned from this excellent site! :D

Sorry if I sounded rude, i swear, it's the sleep talking! You should go through the rules that I believe you can view from the user control panel.

S5114 said:
You should go through the rules that I believe you can view from the user control panel.

Not to be mean, but did you not see the posts right above you? Check the dates please :neutral2:

Spoleyo said:
S5114 said:
You should go through the rules that I believe you can view from the user control panel.

Not to be mean, but did you not see the posts right above you? Check the dates please :neutral2:
speaking of checking the date, you just responded to a post 2 months old.

I was responding to A14. I didnt make it clear enough but he just posted that on january 14, 2012.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back