My SNESP Worklog

Hifeno

Here are some pictures of my SNESP project I finally got to start today. Got a lot done.
viewThumb.jsp

Bottom of case with SNES installed
viewThumb.jsp

Front half inside
viewThumb.jsp

Front of case with buttons and screen hole cut out.
Here are links to the bigger versions.
http://www.freewebs.com/hifeno/apps/pho ... id=6905751
I will be working on this all day tomorrow. So I will update with more pictures tomorrow night.

Why are the A,B,X,Y buttons and the D-pad on the bottom? It looks like it would be uncomfortable to hold that way.
They should be where the start and select buttons are.

Yeah, having the buttons on the bottom would feel cramped to me.

Are you trimming the board? Even though it's your first SNES portable, it does look kinda big.

The buttons are actually more comfortable than you think. There was not enough room to put them beside the screen. It is a good size case for me.

J.D said:
Are you trimming the board? Even though it's your first SNES portable, it does look kinda big.
Oh yeah, tell somebody who is building their first portable to trim a 4-layer board that no other portablizer has ever trimmed before. Good plan. :red:

Basement_Modder said:
J.D said:
Oh yeah, tell somebody who is building their first portable to trim a 4-layer board that no other portablizer has ever trimmed before. Good plan. :red:
sounds good, ill get the sticky tape you get the hacksaw

Back