mY n6-D fore portabel

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wat hee sed lolz

anywaey hers a reel pik kuz u askd 4 et

rXN0Y.png

i need da joystyk hole kut tho but i got da dpad and a+b buttunz. da c buttunz are shoped in to sho were dey wil go but oder stuffz legit.

It's a shoop. I can tell from the disproportionate controls and seeing a lot of shoops in my time.

You guys are so immature.

XCVG said:
It's a shoop. I can tell from the disproportionate controls and seeing a lot of shoops in my time.

You guys are so immature.

dude. HOW has it not occurred to you that this a *Can'tSayThisOnTV*ing joke.

anyways...

button placement is grate. make sure to add a few more reset buttons to make reseting the portable easiar.

Good work so far! Love the clean casework. Just a few suggestions:

• I would use D batteries instead of AA's, because their higher voltage will let you play longer and more efficiently. Better yet, lantern batteries! And remember, larger cases are more comfortable to hold, so don't be afraid to use as many batteries as humanly possible. Maybe you could even make a backpack to carry the batteries in while you get your game on.
  • If you're concerned for the environment, I once hooked up an Atari Flashback and a TV to a wind turbine I set up in the back of a pickup truck. Green gaming on the go!
  • You know what would be cool? Cut the N64 mother-board into five or six pieces, solder them all together (piece of cake, just follow the traces), and stick it in a flexible case so you can fold it up and stick it in your pocket when you're not using it. I hear Sony is making flexible LSD screens now, and I'm sure you could find a good deal on one if you stopped at a few garage sales/dumpsters.
  • Instead of using a low battery light, you should hook up an Arduino to the speakers and micro-program its built-in SpeechSynth to verbo-linguistically remind you to "Replace the batteries. Replace the batteries." It will repeat over and over and over again, so often that it echoes in your nightmares whenever you try to get some decent amount of sleep, just this once, oh please dear lord make it stop. That way you'll remember to replace the batteries!
  • Liquid cooling is the hot new thing nowadays, and in my brief experience with the N-64, the RCP in particular tends to get really hot, so hot that the video output doesn't work anymore. So why not use a Tupper-Ware container for the case (watertight!) and submerge the whole thing in liquid coolant? What did they use on the Crayfish or whatever? I'm pretty sure Dupont made it. Yeah, you should get some of that stuff. Again, garage sales!
  • And finally, use the original controller from a Magnavox Odyssey for that authentic retro feel. Don't be fooled by the "joystick" from the Odyssey². It's a cheap, poorly designed piece of flax, just like most controllers made after 1972, the "Golden Year of Video-Games."

[blink]:) Good luck! :)[\blink[[\font]

I just almost died laughing. But you shouldn't feed the troll. He might grow up to become a short bald spammer troll.

What happened to modretro? Why do you let this stuff thrive just because you think its funny? Its bad enough hardly anyone makes anything on this site anymore, cant you at least have some level of professionalism here? I thought this site was for modding, not kidding around.

All im trying to say is that we would have a much better site if you didnt let crap like this turn into the main attraction. Im sorry if that is crazy thinking to anyone.

Bush said:
All im trying to say is that we would have a much better site if you didnt let crap like this turn into the main attraction. Im sorry if that is crazy thinking to anyone.

This^

I kind of agree... I like a joke just as much as the next guy, but this isn't even in spamalot... It should be moved.

Bush said:

Its the crap like this that makes Modretro so fun and different from other sites

Bush said:
JokerCat.jpg

Tchay said:
Bush said:

Its the crap like this that makes Modretro so fun and different from other sites
What you find fun, others may find obnoxious.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back