My First Portable: GCP is done!

GamecubePerson111

I was able to finish up my very first portable today and it's a GCp inside of a ZN-45 and everything fits including batteries, except the disk drive which is mounted on the back. I will be able to have some pictures and maybe a video up tomorrow. I just want to say thank you to everyone who helped me on the forums and answering the numerous amount of questions I had.

Congratulations on completing your first portable!

With that said, please don't post in the "finished projects" forum without something to show for it - becomes more of an announcement as opposed to a "finished" thread, ya dig?

I'll give you until tomorrow to edit your first post with pics; otherwise, it gets moved to F47.

Ya I'm really sorry for not posting pics right away and next time, I'll know. Anyways, this is my first portable = does not look very proffessional, but at least it's all together and woking. Here are the pics:

I may have a video up on youtube in a little while, I'm just having a little bit of problems with the joystick but I will try to fix that.

What you just posted are links to the page that the images are on, NOT the images themselves.
I'll correct them for you.

Also, don't double post.
It's bad etiquette, and if you do it a lot, you can get in trouble.
Try using the "edit" button you'll find underneath your own posts.

mako321 said:
What's the battery life like on this thing?

I don't know exactly but because it's the same batteries as hailrazer used, it's probably around 2 and a half to 3 hours. But has anyone seen my post in the gamecube forum, about the problems I'm having with the joystick?

Pretty good for a first portable. Big, somewhat ugly, and probably heavy, but not terrible. In fact, it looks pretty Dang good! I guess it's getting easier or at least more popular to build a GCp now.

Back