ModRetro Sig logos

bacteria said:
Can you also make a slim and long version too?

Done and done.

slide1xcb.jpg

slide1copy.jpg

Basement_Modder said:
bacteria said:
Can you also make a slim and long version too?

Done and done.

slide1xcb.jpg

slide1copy.jpg

Hmm. I think these are good conceptually, but should not under any circumstances be used just to preserve a semiprofessional look to the site.

Can we please ditch the garbage MSpaint ones now? I can make more with different slogans, just say which.

As much as I like all of these, I don't agree with using them on Benheck.. it makes us look pretty Segay and desperate.

If this is still "open," here's my entries:

modretro1.jpg

And without weird techy background:
modretro2.jpg

Obviously re-sizeable, etc...

@basement_modder: Bryce3d, and Photoshop for resizing.

@bibin: Doable if the logo's a winner. :)

I like it. :mrgreen:

Another thing we should work on is the custom forum theme, one good way to start would be the background. Here is the old POD background:
background.gif

They have it tiled, it looks nice, does not stand out too much, but adds character. Perhaps something along those lines, maybe using those console sprites Beta made?

bacteria said:
I like robm's work - BTW robm - the pins aren't evenly spaced! :rolleyes:

Thank you very much, and yeah, I noticed that too - whoops. I'll even it out, increase the font size of ModRetro, and my reasoning for the capital R for "Reinvent" is for the double-R visual. I'll kill that while I'm at it.

@PalmerTech - I don't see anything but a big white square...?

@Yoshilime M.R. - I would wait until a logo has been voted/agreed upon/whatever. Wouldn't do to have a whole bunch of people with a different logo in their sigs, might create confusion.

Back