He who mods in thy basement.
For use in other forums. I have two so far:
slide1cwu.jpg

slide1zlx.jpg

Post your own creations here!

Bibin said:
Basement_Modder said:
Bibin said:
I made a truly painful and obnoxious one!
Not like this, perhaps.
BOSB.png

Well, it does reflect what I think of the stupid things!

True. I don't really mind it. Brightens my day, sometimes...

bacteria said:
Don't know why it is taking so long, but we haven't got any official banners done yet. I don't know why...

If we don't get some official ones made up, we will all be making our own ones at this rate!

I could make some official ones, if you like.

I GOT IT TO WORK!

These are all part of one line of logos. The next batch will have more originality. Feel free touse any of these as you wish.

slide2b.jpg

slide2copy.jpg

slide1p.jpg

slide1copy.jpg

My god, the second I get photoshop installed (once I find my stupid box with the serial) I am going to inflict massive damage.

Basically, I came up with a design for these ones, then made one with each slogan this site has had, then duplicated those, but with the "member of" thing in the bottom. That way, people have more choices! :D

Sorry didn't have ANY free time at college today to knock some up, Maths exam :wtf:

It needs all the shadow removing from around the legs as to be honest that ruins it completely, It won't take that long, If not someone post the image up and I'll do it and then place it on a transparent background as a .png and then email to who ever is designing the rest.

I hope I can help in this!

Not a logo, but I have a good idea. Make all of your sig pictures clickable urls that lead to the modretro index page.

eurddrue said:
Not a logo, but I have a good idea. Make all of your sig pictures clickable urls that lead to the modretro index page.

I thought that would be a bit Segay, no? Seeing as this is a benheck type of but better site.

Back