Modded Crystal Cartridge

I did this in early 2008. :awesome: A ruby cart, too.

PIC_0049.jpg

I did do it awhile ago, I just don't remember posting it until now.

And...uh...Palmer, I've seen like 5 of these mods having been done, back when I first joined BH(2006) I'm positive your not the first.

HEY! I did this last night to harry potter for gbc but I cant post pics bc idk how to upload them directly from my phone. Like, I only have internet on my phone right now, which is where the pics are. Any help?

Lozlover4l said:
HEY! I did this last night to harry potter for gbc but I cant post pics bc idk how to upload them directly from my phone. Like, I only have internet on my phone right now, which is where the pics are. Any help?
If your phone is android based you can use the share to picasa feature to quickly dump em to a picasaweb account.

Lozlover4l said:
HEY! I did this last night to <A class=vglnk title="Link added by VigLink" href="http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_trksid=m570.l1313&_nkw=harry+potter+and+the+deathly+hallows&_sacat=See-All-Categories" rel=nofollow target=_blank vglnk_1328761054340="4">harry potter</A> for gbc but I cant post pics bc idk how to upload them directly from my phone. Like, I only have internet on my phone right now, which is where the pics are. Any help?
Not trying to be mean or anything but you just bumped an almost 2 year old topic.

Hey thank you both for your replies and your right thats my fault I definately should have seen that I was just excited to put somethin up but I prolly shouldnt even bother. But I did do it with crystal too so thats cool

Back