modchip central wiikey

midgetman104

okay I ordered my wiikey fusion from here http://www.modchipcentral.com, but they only gave me an email to pay them with. Along with this, so how do I pay?
ScreenShot2012-12-04at41606PM.png

If you have paypal , go onto their chat support and ask to pay with paypal, I've done it, However I tried to order a wiikey from them before and it wasn't in stock after I specifically asked them if it was, the status even said "In-stock"

they did the same to me :confused: do you know a reliable website where I can get one? all the official distributors are gone/out of stock

midgetman104 said:
they did the same to me :confused: do you know a reliable website where I can get one? all the official distributors are gone/out of stock
I just ordered one tonight from modchipsdirect. They claim shipping to US is 1-4 days and they ship from California I think so if thats the truth, thats not bad at all. But the info on the chip says this "Unfortunately the original wiikey team do not produce the units anymore at all. For this reason we are stocking the high quality 3rd party Wiikey Fusions on the market."
Does that mean that the 3rd party wiikey might not work with gc? idk. I already bought one so I will find out when I receive it!

Probably not, only official Wiikeys are known to work, and knock-offs aren't.

ProgMetalMan said:
Probably not, only official Wiikeys are known to work, and knock-offs aren't.
Aww that stinks. I wish i read this last night cause i just but another wiikey from modchips direct. So is foundmy the place to get them now because everywhere else is sold out

I've been wondering if the third party chips work or not, but other than progs post I haven't found anything about whether or not the third party wiikey fusions work with the gamecube. I've been somewhat searching to see if anyone has even tried the third party chip on the gc, but can't find anything really. It would be cool if someone can confirm that. If it doesn't work, then what happens when all the official ones are out of stock? If they are indeed, discontinued..?

Back