Mix and Match - Anyone Interested?

Caredo

I want to pull a ShockSlayer and take the cases from two different DS Lites and mix and match their parts, basically creating a two-color DS.

Problem is, I don't want to go out and buy a black DS just so I can have one cool-looking one. That's where you come in. If you have a black Nintendo DS Lite and want it to look a little "different", I really want to hear from you. I'd pay for shipping ($5 for a flat-rate box to my location, then another $5 to return your DS).

We can work out how yours will look when it comes back to you. A nice bonus is that the DS will be worth a little more once it's had its buttons and whatnot replaced with a different color.

If I somehow manage to damage your DS in the process, you have my word that I'll give you mine instead. The last thing I want to do is ruin somebody's DS just because I wanted to give mine a facelift.

Bottom line: You send me your black DS Lite and it comes back to you with pink trim and buttons, or whatever you want. The only thing you lose is access to your DS for like a week while it makes its way to me and I work on it.

Questions/comments/whatever?

epicelite said:
Deal Extreme has shells for real cheap. ::3:

I was planning on that, but I figure I might as well ask here for two reasons, the first being that it's a little cheaper to pay $10 for shipping (both ways) than $11 or $16 for a new case. The second reason is that if I did a recase by buying a new one, I'd have leftover case parts that I wouldn't use.

If I use a pre-existing DS to mix and match parts, no parts go to waste.

qerkdtx said:
Maybe me, but in anycase it braeks will you buy me a new one?

If it breaks (which it most certainly won't, at least not while I still have steady hands), I'll give you mine which means yes, it will be replaced (new).

Back