MBB & MR Meet-up @ Downing's Basement, April 11th!!!

Made it home safe and sound. I'm a bit disappointed to be honest, not even one 30 car pileup or raging hurricane during my road trip this time, bummer. I did see a garbage truck catch fire at some point driving through New York though. :awesome:

Had a totally awesome time. Thanks again to Downing for having us all and putting up with my raging drunken pukefest. :D

Ashen said:
raging drunken pukefest. :D
Ooh kinky
Looks like Tchay might have trouble getting home; Logan was issued a ground stop after the bombings.

I made it home alright.Absolutely perfect meetup. Cannot thank you enough Downing.

BTW, I met SonyQrio today. Got to see his amazing project at the State Science Fair here in Los Angeles. Then we had dinner with Palmer and Mario down in Long Beach :awesome:

Sony is a super cool dude. And he is insanely smart.

Tchay gets around.

I've got a mountain of livestream to pick good bits out of if there even are any, random videos I took, and some srs pictures to be a uploadin'.

I'll try to take care of that tomorrow.

SS

So, here's the meetup pictures that I have!

One of the first things I did upon arriving at Downing's place was do horrible things to Prog's capture card which we couldn't get to work:

Then, we made board bending better by testing it with a CNC machine:

Ashen finished a portable, here is a WIP picture, this is what perfection looks like:

Tchay is sexy:

Downing lives a few streets away from "Downing Street:"

Some things happened and then we took some group pictures, here are all of them:

Would you like a video? Of course you would:

(May still be processing, keep hitting F5!~)

SS

That was epic!

Also, did the cnc machine cut out the template for the ds buttons so they dont spin and all? The cnc machine looks annoying to clean up.

Ashen said:
Simply amazing, almost like I was there...

Yeah, Prog pretended to be Ashen for us though, it was quite excellent.

gman said:
That was epic!

Also, did the cnc machine cut out the template for the ds buttons so they dont spin and all? The cnc machine looks annoying to clean up.

No, but we easily could've. Spinning buttons don't matter because they're all solid colors with no indents or markings. We also di 2 Z dpeths for the Dpad so it fits perfectly like before.

SS

I completely missed this I don't read the announcements haha. So that's what ashen the king of casemodding looks like. Uhm, any chance you can take that group picture and attach usernames to the faces so I know who is who? If it makes you all feel less shy here's me:

drakonsushismall.jpg

I think I look best when smiling.

Drakon said:
Uhm, any chance you can take that group picture and attach usernames to the faces so I know who is who?
Here ya go! All I had to work with was the unedited pictures(the ones earlier in the thread were touched up professionally.)

SS

Back