Mako's FS Thread

Mako321

I like purpale ponies
For sale I have a bunch of stuff, I'll give it to you discreetly. None of it includes shipping, though.

Xbox 360 with Falcon motherboard, comes with controller, a/v cables and 175w psu. It has a benq dvd drive with ixtreme lt 1.1 on it, I can flash it back to stock if you want me to. Give me offers for this one. If anyone cares, it's in an elite case. For 20 dollars more, I can throw in a retail forza 3.

Original Xbox with a white duox2 gs and a 500 gig 2.5" sata hdd, it comes with a controller, a/v cable, halo and nhl 06. It has xbmc preloaded on it, along with some emulators and programs. The only problem it has is that you have to turn it on, turn it off and turn it back on quickly for it to boot. I have no idea why, but it works fine otherwise. It's yours for 200, though.

PS2 slim, a v18 with a built in psu, being modded with a modbo 4.0. It comes with a/v cables, the power cable, a controller, an 8 meg memory card, god of war, twisted metal head on: extra twisted edition, and a 007 game. I'll give this to you for 100.

PSP Go, a black one. Nothing to say about this, it's stock with 16 gigs of built in memory. It has the charger with it. 100 dollars.

I forgot about his one, 1 gig of laptop ddr2 memory, stock memory from an eee pc.

If you somehow want all of it to sell off for more money, it's yours for... 550 plus shipping.

Re: [FS] Modded Xbox, 500 GB HDD & HardMod [$260]

Prices Lowered, if anyone cares :(

Re: [FS] Xbox, 500 GB HDD & Hard Mod [$260] Flashed 360 [$260]

Bump, added 360.

Sorry, but bo has dibs on it. I can throw in forza 3 or halo 3 odst(retail copy) with your purchase of a 360, though :D.(I don't think it's banned either, so lucky you)

Limited time offer, 550 plus shipping for everything. ENDS IN 20 HOURS(just kidding, lowering the price since I need it all gone)

trollface

Back