Make a song forum game!

ShockSlayer said:
hmm, the facepalm doesn't really work very well. too small. I personally like this one:
doh.gif

other problem, why did it not appear as a smiley in the quote?

1. It's not a link to an image
2. You didn't close your img tag
3. You have to be logged in to view that page

This thread is made of so much fail and AIDs.

Hmm... On GP32X, they have a forum at the very bottom called the "LOL FILES", where they move all the facepalm/offtopic/ranting threads. I think that maybe it would be a good idea to have something like that at the bottom, out of the way, and we could move locked topics there.

Might be fun reading, any thoughts?

Poor Killgood. All he wanted to do was sing....

WE DON'T PLAY NO GAMES ROUND THESE PARTS. :evil:

ßeta said:
1. It's not a link to an image
2. You didn't close your img tag
3. You have to be logged in to view that page
actually that's not what I'm talking about. I must've deleted some of the link in and the closing IMG tag when I edited to comment on how the :facepalm: was just text in the quote rather than being a smiley.

bacteria said:
Yes, how about a "Locked topic" forum, where we can poke a stick at the offenders. Let's start with this thread... :D

Should the forum be read only, or should people be allowed to continue to poke fun? If we go the latter route, we will want to make a post with huge text that says LOCKED HERE, or some such thing.

PalmerTech said:
bacteria said:
Yes, how about a "Locked topic" forum, where we can poke a stick at the offenders. Let's start with this thread... :D

Should the forum be read only, or should people be allowed to continue to poke fun? If we go the latter route, we will want to make a post with huge text that says LOCKED HERE, or some such thing.
continue to poke fun. Theres nothing like beating a dead horse in a failed thread. Its a common pass-time in one of my forums.

Actually, SS already locked something. We need to make it so posts in the "locked threads" for don't increase your post count.

Back