MAJOR PROBLEMS

pLover

Apparently plover is a type of bird.
So my SNES is getting unregulated voltage in where it hooks up, but that voltage isn't making its way to the regulator. Can coneone PLEASE help me?

Re: I have a TEEEEENSY problem that really isn't that teensy.

I could be wrong, but I think you just blew the fuse. Don't bypass it though, there's obviously a reason why.

So... how can I fix it?

replace the fuse. durr. :awesome:

Figure out what you screwed up first. Usually when a fuse blows it blows for a reason.

I have a recommendation.

make one topic for all your questions. every day I se a new plover topic.

I thought of doing that, but I had reasons not to. But just now I realized those were all flaxty reasons. :sweat:

Anyways, how could I replace the fuse? And about how much would it cost? Because there's a SNES Mini at my local game store for only $30, so I'd be able to use that, instead.

Anyways, I have a HUUUGE problem. I'm getting unregulated voltage in on the part where the main power hooks in, but it's not making it to the regulator. Can someone help me?

Check the fuse with a multimeter, if it's blown, go to radioshack and get a replacement, see if that one blows, if so, then you've got a problem, need to figure out what it is.

Fuses are cheap as flax.

Which fuse? White or black?

And if it's the black one, which legs to I test on? There are four.

Then how do you know to check the fuse?

Also, if anyone knows how much voltage the SNES SC adapter draws, that would be good, so I can set the multimeter.

Well it's good to know it can be fixed, but those fuses are all wrong. (I think, I'll check in the morning)

I need one with 4 prongs. (I think)

You need a 1.5A or so fuse for the SNES. Voltage does not matter.

Also, you say it has four prongs. You might have blown something else, not a fuse. I never said it was definitely the fuse. Pic?

Back