**Looking For Someone Who Makes PCBs**

zeldaxpro

title says it all. I am looking for someone who can make PCBs, specifically the Laser Method. I already have the PCB layout (not to scale):

gbflashlayoutpcb_zpsb657b1f7.png

PM me or reply if you can so we can work something out. Thanks.

Depending on how small it is, can be made on a CNC machine. Downing have one.

I make all my PCBs on a CNC Laser and Router machines, but you don't need those machines to make it yourself. Most peoples have a laser printer at home. Just buy a transfer paper, print it, and corrode one yourself, it's much cheaper ;)

I don't know if you've ever seen a guide like this one but you can totally make your own PCBs at home with a laser printer, iron, and some pcb etch (get from Radio Shack). It's how I do all my boards.

Then again there's something to be said for the convenience of getting Downing's CNC machine to do the heavy lifting... but if you're looking for a cheap way to make that design a reality, doing it yourself might be fun.

Ok that's everyone for all your advice/tips. I think I will try and make it myself. Should be fun lol.

Just putting it out there, you don't need ferric chloric acid. You can easily get away using muriatic (HCl) and some hydrogen peroxide. The proper mixture of HCl to H2O2 is easiest to find by experimenting. In both cases be careful with it.

Hermaphroditus said:
Just putting it out there, you don't need ferric chloric acid. You can easily get away using muriatic (HCl) and some hydrogen peroxide. The proper mixture of HCl to H2O2 is easiest to find by experimenting. In both cases be careful with it.

This man speaks the truth. I always wondered what our "Green Etchant" was. Somebody made it at school and we kept it in a tupperware for years. It'll keep on etching for basically ever.

It's pretty darn convenient, too, because that means you can etch PCBs with stuff you get at Home Depot.

You usually buy HCl by the gallon, though, because it's used in pools and stuff. So basically 1 trip to Lowes/Home Depot and you've got more than enough etching solution to last a lifetime.

Back