Logitech G3 mod!

epicelite

Frequent Poster
I use mice in my left hand, largely due to my dad being left handed and having the computer setup that way when I was a kid.

Anyway so I love the idea of thumb buttons on mice but they are always on the left side or one on both sides. :cry4: So I decided to add a mon-off-mom switch to the right side of my mouse to correct this! :D

It took me forever to get the balls to do it being as I can't afford another mouse if I break it but when this one started having problems with the thumb buttans anyway I went for it and I was a winrar!

The mod works great and gave my mouse new life! :mrgreen:

Sorry for lack of pictures, my microSD reader borked. :cry4:

LogitechG3.jpg

I started off as a lefty with my mouse, since I'm left-handed at just about everything else. I switched to using my right hand years ago dunno why. But now I can eat and scroll at the same time! :awesome:

I'm a right-handed mouser, always have been. I'm right handed, so no surprise. Most modern mice are actually really uncomfortable to use with the left hand; they are contoured for the right. I think Logitech makes a lefty mouse though.

XCVG said:
I'm a right-handed mouser, always have been. I'm right handed, so no surprise. Most modern mice are actually really uncomfortable to use with the left hand; they are contoured for the right. I think Logitech makes a lefty mouse though.

Yeah but its wireless and they thought it would be a good idea to reverse the left and right click buttons. :wtf:

Back