Led equalizer help? or something?

Hackerbilly

Okay so I've been searching for a while and haven't been able to find anything on how to build one of these http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eALTGwNOp10 Idk if I'm just using the wrong name or something but I'd really like to build one........ Oh there's a catch to it too........ I need it to fit on a tie.... like a suit tie. I'm planning on using it in a cosplay and I'd need to be able to fit the thing on a tie(i mean I can have a separate box off in a pocket from where I can control it or something....)
Or if any of you guys here know the name of these or by any chance where I could get 1 that runs off of batteries..... Is real cheap..... and I could fit on a tie.
You guys are always alot of help so thank you.
From your friend in time,
HackerBilly

Thanks Sam......... Through i was sorta hoping for a prewired one........ But i mean this'll work... Most likely

They work pretty well. I've tooled around with one before. You could always get the shield instead, which eases wiring a bit, and gets you stereo. Beyond that, there's very few things out there that will do that in hardware, but any microcontroller (arm, avr or otherwise) should be fully capable of doing it, if you write the code.

OH hey thanks. Yeah the sheild looks like it'll work perfectly for what I need it for. Awesome. Thanks alot Sam. This'll help out with my awesome tie alot.

Back