Kyles FS thread! Includes 7" LCD! Gamecube mobo!

kylerock96

Well you see, I am trying to buy a computer, and since I can't get a job, I'll sell some of the stuff that I don't use anymore... so yeah, all consoles are NTSC, BTW.

Flare red 3DS, DSi case, holds 2 styli, 3 games, and has a pocket, super mario 3D land, skylanders with dark spyro, and 2 other figures, portal of power, charger, dock, and AR cards-200 shipped
Has psp 3000, angels and demons, assassins creed bloodlines, 2gb mem stick, carrying case, car charger, wall charger, invizimals, psp camera, and a few more games (Needs the LCD replaced, I sold it to someone, they didn't want it when they got it, shipped it back with a broken screen. for 120 I'll send a screen with you)-100 shipped

A 7" LCD screen that I took out of a portable TV, has composite in. Has a very small mainboard with it, you just need to find the source to where composite in goes. It also has solder points for stereo speakers on each side. Asking 60 shipped for it?

Gamecube mobo, is ntsc, has a separate power board. Will include the diskdrive unit, the controller board, and power board. Make me an offer.

Pictures soon! I will add to this list periodically as I feel is needed....

Back