Just bought a dreamcast

I just bought a dreamcast off ebay with crazy taxi code veronica and doa 2 for 10$ What I do with it ;)
I meant in the ways of modding I have a dreamcast and like a mumillion games

Re: Bust bought a dreamcast

You're off to a good start, game-wise.

Get yourself Jet Grind Radio/Jet Set Radio (depending on your region), Chu Chu Rocket!, Soul Calibur, and Metropolis Street Racer and you'll really be cookin'.

As for mods, I'd suggest replacing the rechargeable button cell on the console's controller board with rechargeable AAAs. I'm pretty sure that's as easy as getting a two AAA battery holder and soldering it in in place of the button cell and then just popping in some rechargeable AAAs. Replace the LED with one of a different color while you've got the controller board out, too. Just for the Heck of it. Mine's an aqua color. :D

Buy a big stack of CD-Rs. Get bootDreams. Burn all the games you want. Seriously, it works flawlessly, and Sega probably doesn't give a *Can'tSayThisOnTV* anymore.

Games? I like Jet Grind Radio and Crazy Taxi. Also Soulcalibur.

You'll need a VMU if you don't already have one. You know, to save games.

XCVG said:
Buy a big stack of CD-Rs. Get bootDreams. Burn all the games you want. Seriously, it works flawlessly, and Sega probably doesn't give a *Can'tSayThisOnTV* anymore.

Games? I like Jet Grind Radio and Crazy Taxi. Also Soulcalibur.

You'll need a VMU if you don't already have one. You know, to save games.
Basically this. Also, VMUs are just cool in general :p

Back