Japan import store...i saw some aweome stuff.

Yoshilime M.R.

Master of Limes
Since I'm half Japanese, I hang around Japanese places. There is a cellphone shop near there, that stocks Japanese Wii, NDS/i, and PSP stuff.

What did i see?

Super mario RPG 3: $60

Play control Wii Pikmin 2: $80

Tatsonuko vs. Capcom: $80

The new Edgeworth:Ace attorney. $60

Some new Wario ware DS game, not touched $60

Lime green and pink DSI!!!! $228

They had a lot of awesome stuff, Japanese wii sports (not included in the wii), wii play, ETC.

I came to see what new colors nNintendo may have planned for the dsi, and they delivered. I also got to see some new stuff, so i might come back often :p

Do you speak Japanese?

There a people who make a living by buying things in Japan and shipping them over here, you can probably get a better deal from one of them. There's more competition in that market, thus, LOWER PRICES!

Dude, for the ds. Haven t you read up on the latest installment to the gba super star saga, and the ds partners in time?

Also, i didn't buy anything here. just saying what i saw.

Yoshilime M.R. said:
Dude, for the ds. Haven t you read up on the latest installment to the gba super star saga, and the ds partners in time?

That doesn't make its Super Mario RPG 3. If I recall correctly, Nintendo can't even name another game called Super Mario RPG because Square has equal rights to the name.

The name right in Japanese are different. Most of the games have different names anyway.

I went to this used Japanese bookstore in Vancouver. They have some import games too, but only new ones. I dunno if any of them are exclusive.

My grandma is Japanese. I could have her pick up games in Kyoto and Tokyo :mrgreen:

Yoshilime M.R. said:

Right. You saw pirate stuff. Super star saga / partners in time are not addressed as Super Mario RPG *.

Bibin said:
Yoshilime M.R. said:

Right. You saw pirate stuff. Super star saga / partners in time are not addressed as Super Mario RPG *.

Meh, The Wii isnt called a Nintendo either but My Grandmaw still calls it that.

AfroLH said:
Bibin said:
Yoshilime M.R. said:

Meh, The Wii isnt called a Nintendo either but My Grandmaw still calls it that.

...Fantastic, old people being wrong about things! How new! This is entirely different; it's a store selling a product under a different name or a modified product.

Bibin, For the record, i cannot read Japanese. I am just calling it what i thought it was called, like a old person calling a wii a nintendo.

Back