I've got $20 on PSN. How should I use it?

pLover

Apparently plover is a type of bird.
I'm thinking of buying Flower and a FF PSone game. But what do you guys think I should buy? I really want a relaxing game so I'm pretty sure I'm going to get Flower. But then how should I spend the other $10? Which FF game should I get? FFVII, FFVIII, or FFT?

OR should I not get any FF games, and get UNO, or Pain, or something?

Or would it be a better idea to get Fat Princess or something then get a $5 game?

Alright, sounds good.

Now if I were to choose between FFVII and FFT, which should I choose?

Buy "Castlevania: Symphony of the Night", easily one of the best games ever, and for only $10 I think.

Echochrome is excellent. That's actually the first PSN game I ever bought. ::3:

If you're going to buy a PS1 game, you must buy Tomb Raider. It is amazing. SotN is pretty fun, too, though admittedly I haven't played it much. FFVII was a big disappointment. BORING. Don't bother.

Fat Princess is okay. I mainly bought it because it wasn't that expensive and all my other friends had it, and it was fairly good for that, but I didn't enjoy it enough to make it a game I played regularly.

Ragdoll Kung Fu was a serious fail, I thought. Not much fun by yourself at all, and you can't play multiplayer online, only on your console. Seriously, what the Heck? Glad I got it for free. :/

By the way, pLover, what's your PSN ID? I'll add you.

Yeah, I didn't exactly go into it thinking it would be the best game of all time, but I expected to get something out of it.

Take my opinion with a grain of salt, though; I hate turn-based RPGs. (Pokemon excepted.)

Twilight Wolf said:
Yeah, I didn't exactly go into it thinking it would be the best game of all time, but I expected to get something out of it.

Take my opinion with a grain of salt, though; I hate turn-based RPGs. (Pokemon excepted.)
Add Mario RPG to the list of exceptions. May be turn based, but very well done. (I'm also not a big fan of turn-based)

As an RPG fan, I went into FFVII having played every FF before it and hearing nothing but eternal praise for it and was severely disappointed. If you have low expectations, you might still like it. Anyway, even though I don't own a PS3, I recommend that you wait until March 16(?) and get MegaMan 10.

FF VII was the keystone of the Final Fantasy series. Until X, it was the best FF game out there, anybody who says differently, really needs to play through all the games thoroughly, and then re-state their opinion. FF XIII is coming out in March, I can't wait to buy it for ps3.

VII is definitely a great game, but the best in the series? VI > VII Imo.

Also, I agree with J.D, if you're gonna get a PS1 game, get SOTN.

Back