Is this PC any good?

You should be able to run earlier Source games like Half-Life 2 and CS:S, but the graphics card is probably too weak to do anything beyond that well.

You say you found it -- is it actually in your possession? If so, I'd just try it out myself. :p

ashermechwel said:
No i think this computer not good for you because today Intel released new hi configuration processors i5 and i7. it is much better then AMD Athlon 64 or Sempron processors.so i suggest you to buy Intel processor.
OH UH NO SHI* YOU DIRTY BOT

Crap, these spam bots are getting more intelligent, and are becoming somewhat helpful trolls(see amd vs intel) instead of posting irrelevant crap. o.o

Besides being like a year behind? :rolleyes:
ashermechwel said:
No i think this computer not good for you because today Intel released new hi configuration processors i5 and i7. it is much better then AMD Athlon 64 or Sempron processors.so i suggest you to buy Intel processor.

OH THANK YOU MR BOT I THOUGHT I NEEDED AN ANCIENT PIECE OF CRAP BUT NOW I KNOW A NEW INTEL ONE IS GOOD

Ahem.

That PC isn't very powerful, especially with the onboard graphics. It would be great for a MAME machine, though. That rig could probably emulate everything up to and including Dreamcast, especially with upgraded graphics.

ashermechwel said:

:lol:

This bot should really be updated.

Yes, Srcds is much less taxing on the system than the client games are.

You should only have problems hosting Source games on it if you try to run too many TF2bots simultaneously or use it for Garry's Mod.

A Garry's Mod server would require pretty extensive hardware, and I'm not planning on using bots in TF2 either. Well, it's pretty good to know that I can run a server now.

Back