Is there such a thing as...

Mister Nickels

... Somewhat of a... Sound amplifier thing. It's easier to just explain my dilemma.

I am currently doing some late-night modding (The only time I can think straight and solder without burning my fingernails off), and I've taken a set of old wireless headphones and replaced the normal small, wimpy speakers with larger ones from one of those Xrocker chairs that have the built-in speakers(More on this later. It's going to be awesome).

Well, I've done everything right so far, and I'm done with one speaker, what with soldering it to the wireless headset, and I tried it out and it just won't get loud enough. It's only loud enough to be heard from about five feet away on maximum volume, not THAT much better than the original headphones. Is there some sort of amplifying... thing I can put in? Or maybe even take out a resistor or something?

I'm sure those last two paragraphs made absolutely NO sense whatsoever, as I am currently running on Mountain Dew and pure Rocket Sauce. So here's a picture with words on it.

These are the headphones.

http://i.imgur.com/3sESv.jpg

I want a normal speaker sound out of the speakers, but the sound coming out of the wireless headphone board is too weak.

There. I'm off to bed now, as I'm drifting in and out of non-stupidity.

And I really hope this isn't the stupidest thing you've all ever read.

I wanted to do wireless because I didn't want to screw around with cables.

And thanks for that! It was quarter 'till three last night when I wrote that, and I was too tired to think straight.

I'm gonna try to deal with the small sound, and try the amplifier later. WAIT. I think I just solved my problem. Disregard this until further notice, unless you have more advice.

Thanks to all! :D

Back