Ipod touch 2nd gen problem?

Hackerbilly

Okay This is my first time ever really even messing with an ipod touch and well I just got it today with the exception that something happened to the screen and now its negative and the home button doesnt work well.
Any help or Ideas on how I can fix this?
without getting a new screen?

The screen being negative is a feature you can activate by clicking the home button thrice. If you can fix the home button, you can "fix" the screen. Unless the screen is negative for some other reason; in that case, you're going to probably have to buy one.

AbyssPWNS said:
The screen being negative is a feature you can activate by clicking the home button thrice.
I've never heard of that before and it doesn't work on mine..... I think it was something strictly in the iPhone's settings. Also if you're feeling badass then you could rip it apart and wire in a tact switch as a temporary home button, Then jail break it and see if there is an app to fix the inverted display.

If the home button works off and on it's probably an easy fix. I have a 2nd gen iPod I'm fixing right now that has the same problem and all I had to do was open it up and Re attach something or something like that. that fixed it in like 5 seconds. About the negative problem the only thing i can think of to do is go to Settings>general>Accessabilitys> and turn of black and white.

-W00gala

Back