Introducing The Wiitard

βeta

ModRetro Legend
Me and Bo made a portable I guess.

Name any feature it could possibly have, and yep! You guessed it! This has none of them.

Does homebrew though.

MPtjB.jpg

ask questions, get answers.

The screen looks REALLY crooked in that picture, but I'll adjust it, it's taped on. :dah:

The following is a series of quotes from Beta, all taken from the finished projects section.

That's pretty flax, but it works. Do better next time.
Basically pointless.
Looks like flax. Size is good. Make a better case.
You *Can'tSayThisOnTV*ed that up. What temperature were you at?
*Can'tSayThisOnTV*ing flax.
Dude, there are TONS of wrinkles in the tape.
The tape bothers me a lot. If you're going to spend "countless hours" on the system, why would you stop short of finishing it right?
It's a piece of flax is what it is.
flax sandwich. Make a better one.
:neutral2:|||||||||||||||||||||
That's not even GOOD Photoshop.
98.3% Duct Tape.
Those are ghetto as Heck.
BUY SEIMITSU HAMBURGER

I love it. And by love it I mean I think you should make a real portable. <3

SS

The controller is actually screwed on, totally legit. The screen WILL be glued later, but it's just taped for now. I forgot to put the heatsink back in so it overheats instantly. I'll open it today and zip tie it on. The tape holding the case together will be replaced by screws once Bo gets back to his house, where the screws are. It MIGHT get batteries in it at some point as well.

Is this what this: viewtopic.php?f=37&t=7306 Became?

If so its kind of a far cry from what it could have been. Neat nonetheless. Any internal modifications? Pics?... Tomorrow?

Battery's would make it a bit more legit of course... I cant really say anything about not including batteries... yet :D

No, we just threw together what we had at the time. It will torn down for parts eventually. probably soon.

Back