ima noob

Read the megastickies around five thousand times. Maybe more. Also, there's a thread for introductions, usually members will greet you in there. What in particular do you want to learn about?

I'm a newbie too, but most of the pros recommend starting with something simpler like LEDs inside a GBA...but if you have a SNES, that would probably be easier to portablize. Welcome to the forums.

Mr.Runescape said:
i want to learn how to make a n64 portable. :sweat:

Read the N64 Stickies, Worklogs, Etc.
Ask questions no matter how stupid they seem.
Watch the videos read other peoples questions.
Read EVERYTHING. 20,000 Times.

Also, on the questions, make a progress log thread and ask questions in there, please don't make a new thread for every question. And before you do ask a question use the search feature to see if something similar has been asked/resolved before. Also, if you do have your own thread there's a general idea not to repeatedly post question after question in the same thread without having someone answer. Wait for someone to answer you, if no one does you can edit your original post and bump. Don't bump multiple times a day.

Pretty simple forum etiquette stuff here.

No don't do that. He does unnecessary things. I think I also heard that toastbucket fried a board following his methods, but don't quote me on that.

Bush said:
No don't do that. He does unnecessary things. I think I also heard that toastbucket fried a board following his methods, but don't quote me on that.

His stuff is good to get a general idea of what to do start to finish. But you shouldn't copy him step for step

Mr.Runescape said:
i am going to watch moddedbybacterias guide on youtube :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Go ahead and do that. After all, nothing bad can come of taking the advice of a less-experienced member over that of one of our veterans.

his guide is the most thorough one i know of, so is there any others that show step by step? (Please, i need this... :cry4: )

Back