Im making a psone-p And I need a name!

mako321 said:
call the portable the BanditPlay1.
That Sounds like a cheezy rip-off of the intoplay... Oh and I'm Getting a modchip from epiclite Thanks
Now for a tricky question I want to buy "screw" in buttons for the L/R buttons. Any recommendations as far as comfort / looks go?
Letting you know for my screen Im using screen #3 from hail's guide.
And one last question...
I want some batterys that will give a good 3-5 hrs of play time. recommendations? I will led mod the screen if necessary)
Thanks.

The "soft touch" square radioshack buttons are awesome for sholder buttons, but good luck fitting them in a PSone...

They're the kind I used in the quad and SS used in...
...everything.

Basement_Modder said:
The "soft touch" square radioshack buttons are awesome for sholder buttons, but good luck fitting them in a PSone...

They're the kind I used in the quad and SS used in...
...everything.
The will be on top not the back...

I believe each of those screens in Hailrazer's guides are led lit, though I could be wrong. As for the radio shack switches, they could be a little deep for the case, even if mounted on the face, though you should be able to fit them in there. If the L and R buttons are on the top, it maybe harder to access them while playing...

btw; if you want to play late japanese titles, make sure you get a stealth chip.

They are about 1" long and require about a 1/4" drill hole. You then simply drop them in and either screw the hex nut on inside or go all cheapass on us and drown it with hotglue, which wouldn't really matter anyway because it would be invisable.

The difference is just a matter of code. The stealth code seems to be harder to come by. Either way, I'm still looking to get my programmer to work so I can chip my playstation.

Kyo said:
The difference is just a matter of code. The stealth code seems to be harder to come by. Either way, I'm still looking to get my programmer to work so I can chip my playstation.
The only thing for me is ALL games need CD-R of 700mb or more mine are all 650... :gonk:

are you sure that's not just 700mb = 700000000 bytes?

I don't think you really need 700mb cd roms.

Oh, pssh, just go to Wal-Mart and buy some new ones if you're worried. You can get five-packs of Memorexes for, like, $2.50. They're good CD-Rs, too; I used them for Saturn "backups" and they work great.

Back