I'm in ur hotelz...

Jourdy288

...Checking out ur LodgeNet!
I discovered a Gamecube controller, and I immediately thought of you guys.
So any questions about the system? Just to tell you I won't be taking parts home...
Here's some pics:
4161992952_8c2ee09d89.jpg

4161992732_607912d30e.jpg

I believe that thread was on BH...about the N64 Lodgenet Systems? Yeah, I distinctly remember it on BH. :dahroll:

I think I've seen these before too, but my parents wouldn't let me try because it cost money.(is it only nintendo, because for some reason I remember some kind of a ps1 controller)

Michaelthurston said:
I believe that thread was on BH...about the N64 Lodgenet Systems? Yeah, I distinctly remember it on BH. :dahroll:

Recently LodgeNet upgraded to the Gamcube, but prior to that they had N64.
@Mako321: Smart parents, those things are EXPENSIVE!

It's a system for games on demand.
Again, any photo requests? I'll be here a couple days.

I've never seen it but I believe there was once a Lodgenet SNES. Never seen the GC before either, must be new. I've seen the N64 kind all over though. Also, the N64 is NOT in the controller, and I seriously doubt it's that way for the GC. I'm not sure if it's in the cable box thing or if it's in a remote location somewhere else in the hotel.

How many games are accessible? If you could just open the controller and take a pic or two of its insides and anything else like the box it plugs into that would be great, we'd lurv you forever.

I know how it works BTW, the thing actually works a bit like a credit card scanner, and the fines from gaming go onto your bill for staying at the hotel.
Unfortunately I can't get the dadgummed thing open without breaking it. If I could afford it ATM I'd buy the thing right off the hotel and pay for another one (but I can't).
And let's see, that request for the box it plugs into... there's a wire that goes back into a hole in the TV stand.... it leads to that box...
Oi, not enough light to take the photo, I'll wait until the morning to do it. But to explain it... the box is black, and it looks like it has a cable out on it.

Well Here is what I could find.

Notice the regular stick.

Notice the GAMECUBE STYLE STICK. I was talking to a guy who opened his up that he stole, and it had a HORI chip installed in it. So you know what that means!

And this is the SNES one. Nothing fancy, but quite different.

PalmerTech said:
That is excellent! Ahh, what I would do for one of those GC style N64 controllers...

I know what you would do, you would make a shank out of a sprite can you found in the hotel's trash can and use it to take apart the hotel's TV to remove all the important things inside.

SS

ShockSlayer said:
PalmerTech said:
That is excellent! Ahh, what I would do for one of those GC style N64 controllers...

I know what you would do, you would make a shank out of a sprite can you found in the hotel's trash can and use it to take apart the hotel's TV to remove all the important things inside.

SS

:eek: ........(glances around nervously)

Tchay said:
ShockSlayer said:
PalmerTech said:

SS

:eek: ........(glances around nervously)

lol, you missed the reference, you signed up here too late. :p I may or may have not made a shank out of a Sprite can on an airplane this summer, and used it to cut the tethers for the keyboard/gamepad/phone/creditcard scanner/screen pad on the airplane. ;)

Back