Idea!!! v.2.0

seanmacdonn

What Do you guys think about this
ideav.png

just a concept. I was thinking about doing it with these
I'd just use a switch to make it so it would switch between the two different setups, This makes charging and playing not possible, but I think it would make for a quicker charge. I am planning on using this for my n64p, unless someone advises me otherwise.

EDT: not using this idea
See this post

Re: Idea!!!

Not very practical because you would have to switch the protection circuit too, and you couldn't charge and play, and it decreases the lifespan of batteries to rapidly charge small batteries like that.

How could I charge and play at the same time anyway? Can you do it from the 1.2A Smart Chargers?

Smart chargers aren't designed to play and charge. You can use it to power devices but the battery will still drain.

Alright, I have another idea, but I'm not sure how to do it. If I had this AC adapter, would there be a way to tell when the batteries were fully charged? Maybe something like DaftMikes low battery circuit, but somehow changed to be a fully charged circuit, and instead of led's there could be a switch that goes off when it's charged so it wouldn't overcharge. anyone know anything about this?

Back