I need some help WITH this MOD

MoRZiLLo

I've been trying to buy a FFC-36 breakout board from newhavendisplay, mouser and other sites.
It's very expensive for me. 1 Piece cost 10$(about 8€) but the shipping method 90$. In others like mouser is more cheap almost 70$.

I'm not have much money for buying nothing. My house, car, wife, childs and many things don't have much money for myself.

I'm tried to make the mod in Ashen's guide from benheck with this.

12-1_zps8efd8934.jpg

And cutted a piece of ribbon cable for starting the mod.

I'ts impossible for me!!!!!! Is very tiny and havn't a amplifier lamp or anything here.
I'm tried without lucky...See this pics!

P1000679_zps4d44c3ea.jpg

My finger is huge!!!!! And this micro leads broke when try to rasp the plastic!!!

I have planned to MOD with this:

P1000680_zpsd95f3918.jpg

But can't :(

It's my cable ribbon from my wkf bad?
I'm not capable of make my MCp with wkf?

Sorry, but need some help or someone sell me a FFC-36 or similar and a ribbon cable.Or a MOD like in the pics or whatever.

Please! if you can help me, pm me
Thanks

I have some consoles here!
If anyone cand send me a wired ribbon cable or a MOD like in the pics or whatever similar, i can send you one of this if you help me :

I have 3 PS2 ( one is for my brother) 2 not read DVD, but cd sometimes. Good for pieces.
I have 2 Xbox 1 modded with 80GB hard disk and +40 games inside.
Two Wheel+pedals(xbox or PS2), one in original box.

And some controllers, 2 PS1(and 1 mini wheel and 1 pistol) , some of PS2 not running well, 1 N64 etc.

Tell me if you want one of this for your projects and can exchange? favours. :D
I don't have money for buying now...

EDIT: I NEED THIS!!!
DSCN0783_zps115e6bb4.jpg

Not sure if this helps you or not, but I used one of these:

http://www.digikey.com/product-detail/e ... ND/1001528

It's an FFC connector from DigiKey. Around 89¢ i think. Just solder the pins on the back of the connector to your gamecube and then you can just insert your ribbon cable in the other end. Found that this was WAY easier than soldering to the FFC cable itself, at least for me anyways.

Yes, but i don't have money!!!! And cost much for me. Credit card says i'm crazy :oops:
But thanks anyway :confused:

Sorry i think that your link was a FFC36 but not!!!!
mmm very cheap , but if i buy one cost me ton of $ shipping....

I'd do it for you, but I'd rather be paid in money, or gamecube parts maybe (controllers and such)

lyberty5 said:
I'd do it for you, but I'd rather be paid in money, or gamecube parts maybe (controllers and such)

I only have other gamecube PAL but i don't have more controllers :confused:
If you make this mod and ribbon cable(i havn't one)for me i can send you my gamecube and one game you can select from:
Bloodrayne
Medal of honor frontline
Star Wars Rebel Assault Rogue Squadron
Nba Courtside 2002
Men in Black II Alien Escape
Evolution Skateboarding

PM me if you interested!!!!
I have pics

Back