I need a suggestion/help on a concealable electrical weapon

Well you wouldn't instantly be sorrounded by 10 policemen, obviously. But you can get in trouble for it. This has actually happened before, an anti-nazi group was forced to change their banners.

Talking about mistreating flags, have you guys ever noticed that if you google image "burning flag" or "flag burning" you almost only find american flags?

Wow, so let's de-rail my thread please. So, any other ideas?

Wolfenstein 3D was my first shooter, ever. <3

I wouldn't suggest an electrical weapon as much as I'd suggest the Assassin's Creed style hidden blade. You shouldn't really need to use it, just have the blade slide out of your coat sleeve and they'll run like Heck.

have a 6 inch switchblade ready in your pocket at all times, and you won't need one like those socs.

I'm just gonna quote wikipedia because it knows the facts better than I do
Due to its use of Nazi symbols such as the Swastika and the anthem of the Nazi Party, Horst-Wessel-Lied, as theme music, the PC version of the game was confiscated in Germany in 1994, following a verdict by the Amtsgericht München on January 25, 1994 (Az. 2 Gs 167/94). Despite the fact that Nazis are portrayed as the enemy in Wolfenstein, the use of those symbols is a federal offense in Germany unless certain circumstances apply (see Strafgesetzbuch section 86a). Similarly, the Atari Jaguar version was confiscated following a verdict by the Amtsgericht Berlin Tiergarten on December 7, 1994 (Az. 351 Gs 5509/94).

but we do have hogan's heroes. Used to watch that with my father. And inglourious basterds, here's what it says about that

Universal Pictures censored the film's German publicity website, as the display of Nazi iconography is mostly illegal in Germany. The title has the swastika removed and the Stahlhelm (steel helmet) has a bullet hole instead of the Nazi symbol.[84] The download section of the German site has been revised to exclude wallpaper downloads that feature the swastika openly.[85] Though the advertisement posters and wallpapers must not show Nazi iconography, this does not apply to "works of art" according to German law,[86] so the movie itself is not censored in Germany.

and now I will kindly stop derailing this thread.

XCVG said:
Kyo said:
Yeah, denying the holocaust and even just displaying a swastika, regardless of your reasons and intent. This may all not seem so bad until you try to host a site with user-generated content in germany. My webspace is in the US.

So if you're ANTI-Nazi, and display a swastika even if you like want to burn it, you'll get arrested? Also, that effects games too, right?

Although apparently in the US it's a federal offence to desecrate or even just mistreat their flag.
people are TRYING to make flag burning illegal. There are those of us that value freedom of expression, though.

If a US flag gets tattered, you are supposed to burn it, but only after you remove the blue part and burn the two separate pieces. Economics educates one oh so much :mrgreen:

Back