Humble Indie Bundle 3

Decided to be less cheap, payed a dollar instead of 1 cent.

VVVVVV was a lot shorter than i thought. i bought it this morning, and i already got 4 members.

Here's a question: how did you split up your money? i gave .25 to all 4 areas i could.

Does anyone have 20 cents on a Visa gift card or something? Mine is totally out of monies. XD

Mario, I actually have a spare unique link. I've never clicked it yet, so maybe it'll work.

:D

I gave a dollar.
Didn't want to feel too cheap.
Also: Wow, google checkout works in New Zealand?

Aww, you guys are too nice. Sam already sent me a link, but thank you! :awesome:

Shame on you guys. I payed $30 for the first bundle.

I should buy this one too. What do you guys think of And Yet It Moves?

I like how, on average, Linux users donated more than twice what Windows or Mac users paid, while Windows users paid the least. :p

Mario said:
I like how, on average, Linux users donated more than twice what Windows or Mac users paid, while Windows users paid the least. :p
Wait really? I know in the last two it was mac users who payed the least on average.

Nope:
655q11.png

That would be because the number of windows users greatly outweigh the number of either other, which means for a greater number of less generous people. I suppose you could also say that there would be less more generous people then with mac and linux, but it's difficult to explain really.

Notch always donates large amounts, it started as $2000, then $2024, then now, $4048.

Same story last year. He does this due to his large indie success and support for other indies.

Yoshilime M.R. said:
Notch always donates large amounts, it started as $2000, then $2024, then now, $4048.

Same story last year. He does this due to his large indie success and support for other indies.
Dang, why not 2048 and 4096? 2 and 4 Gigs of money

Bought it for myself, and then just bought it and gave out Steam keys for anyone online on my friend's list who didn't already own it. However this was around 5-ish in the morning, so it only ended up being like 3 people. :p

I might do it again tomorrow, to make use of what's left on my visa gift card.

Back