Huge Lot for Sale! Gamecube + N64 Stuff!

Hello everyone! I lurk the website a lot and currently in school so I haven't had much time for modding. I have a large lot of things that I would like to sell to help pay for school supplies and gas. I would like to sell everything as one lot, so no splitting up just a couple of things. Reason for that is I live about 20 minutes from the post office and plan on doing one trip (lazy I know). I have sold some things in the past (usually on the Bacman forums).

Included in the box will be :

8x Gamecube motherboards. I do not believe any are fried but it has been so long since I've worked on these that I am unsure on anythings condition.

3x N64 Motherboards

3x Wiikey Fusions and 2x Wasp Fusions (Replace Gamecube disc drives [RARE])~ I believe all work! Don't quote me on that but I have only fried one in my life and threw it away after. They come with 3x the SD card slots (not sure where I put the other 2)

1x Gamecube trimmed Controller (worked last time I used it. Had to pull it from a portable so wires will need to be desoldered)

2x Larges Gamecube memory cards available (most blocks on the market). Both have wires attached.

Here are the images:

I am hopeing to get $100 for all of this. Shipping is free in US, out of state I will have to find out how much it costs.

Either PM me or message back on here (PM goes to my Email). Once again I cannot guarantee everything works but I usually always throw away any fried motherboards. So I will label these "As is" but I believe it all works.

Back