how to use camcorder batteries?

This is how mine are setup. The green is the protection circuit. Pretty much leave them the way they are and just connect them.
batts.jpg

scorpio93 said:
This is how mine are setup. The green is the protection circuit. Pretty much leave them the way they are and just connect them.
batts.jpg

where do i get protection circuit and how do i charge it.

krankxl1 said:
scorpio93 said:
batts.jpg

where do i get protection circuit and how do i charge it.
Your asking questions i was asking like 2-3 months ago! :dah: USUALLY camcorder batteries come with protection circuit(weird how yours doesn't). Any way you need them for li-ions and li-poly batteries, head over to...ugh forgot the name, was it battery space that you guys always use for batteries and circuits? I think it is so go there(www.batteryspace.com) and buy a circuit for 2 batteries.

As far charging simply connect the positive of the charger to the positive of battery and neg of charger to neg of battery. But eventually you'll need a switch for the power to go through and be able to cut off power(turning off the console). For this go here http://forums.benheck.com/viewtopic.php?f=43&t=31195

Back