How to open this Screen

I don't remember exactly, I thought it had screws when I got mine. Wait, yes, it had two screws on the back. If there are none visible, just stick a flathead in, turn it 90 degrees, repeat around the case, and pry it open.

Also, there is a power cable, but it has the head that goes like it has those 3 plugs, then the other cable has the male plug, and the other end of the male cable has 2 wires.
there is supposed to be a plug at the end of those wires right?

yellow is av1, white is av2. red is power. the male jack for power with the wires coming out is meant to be like that, so you can wire it into a car system.

aight, then which wire comming out is Volts? White Striped or black?

Also, I dont see the tabs, should I just pry it with a screw driver.

Why 2 AV jacks? and how do you switch between them?

I think it automatically goes to the second if nothing is coming in the first, so you have to turn off the first input and it will automatically go to the second. It's so one input will be the rear backup camera, and you can use an av device as well if you like.

Just pry it with the screwdriver.

I'd imagine black is the negative, but once you get the thing open look inside and see if the colorcoding is the same, because the mobo has markings on it for V+ and ground.

i found that the wire with a white line is the positive, works fine for me, if you doubt it, just multimeter the balls of it knowing that on the male plug, the exterior metallic part is ground and the inside is positive, as always

This thing wont power up, I tried hooking it up to a Brick, my batteries, and some other things.

Does it turn on without an AV input?

EDIT: Works fine, NVm, Still cant get the stupid thing opened.

Just pry it open with a plain screwdriver between the mettalic looking part and the black plastic part

but could you help me i've got that screen but it goes blank or black and white... What could i have done?

Back