How to build portable gamecube?

As it stands I might not be able to have one built for me, so could someone give me a parts list and a rough cost of the entire product? I have an extensive history in electrical so i might be able to build one myself. Links to videos would be helpful, and just an overall explanation as to what to expect and exactly what I would need? I'm starting from the ground up so i need to know it all. It's been a long time since I've modded anything, and the extent of my practice has been doing repairs on 3ds and other handhelds as a side job. So plea see spare no detail, and like I said. Videos and/or pictures would be extremely helpful.

Thank you!

ManBearPig said:
As it stands I might not be able to have one built for me, so could someone give me a parts list and a rough cost of the entire product? I have an extensive history in electrical so i might be able to build one myself. Links to videos would be helpful, and just an overall explanation as to what to expect and exactly what I would need? I'm starting from the ground up so i need to know it all. It's been a long time since I've modded anything, and the extent of my practice has been doing repairs on 3ds and other handhelds as a side job. So plea see spare no detail, and like I said. Videos and/or pictures would be extremely helpful.

Thank you!
I would direct you to take a look at the gamecube sub-forum: viewforum.php?f=36

There's a wealth of information to be had in there between the various worklogs and the mega-sticky.

Back