How does a fourscore work?

Jewjo

More importantly, is it possible for someone of little skill to make one? And most importantly, how?
nes_four_score_sm.jpg

Diagrams are welcome.

I was feeling generous, so I took mine apart and made pictures. Note that this is a pal version

891431_4score1.jpg

231223_4score2.jpg

387205_4score3.jpg

Looks like you're flax outta luck, it appears to be a custom IC. Other than that, it's a pretty simple circuit. A few diodes and resistors here and there.

Kyo said:
I was feeling generous, so I took mine apart and made pictures. Note that this is a pal version

Looks like you're flux outta luck, it appears to be a custom IC. Other than that, it's a pretty simple circuit. A few diodes and resistors here and there.
Thanks a lot. Luckily they are only ~$15 USD.

The custom IC is probably pretty simple. Somone with electronic experience could probably reverse-engineer it.

FourScore and twenty years ago, Nintendo set out to make an adapter to allow 4 players to play where previously only 2 could. What resulted was a turf war unlike mankind had ever seen , the Eastside story paled in comparison.
The end results was it was us that scorched the sky allowing Terminators from the future the ability to come back in time and try to destroy Wall-E.
But then one paralyzed man used an Avatar to save the Spirit tree, and the adapter was re-made into a device so cunning that no adapter was needed for 4 players to play. In fact no cords needed either.
IGNORE the Wii:
base_media

Mankind was saved and Nintendo flourished......*Cue inspirational titanic music*

Roll credits.

hailrazer said:
FourScore and twenty years ago, Nintendo set out to make an adapter to allow 4 players to play where previously only 2 could. What resulted was a turf war unlike mankind had ever seen , the Eastside story paled in comparison.
The end results was it was us that scorched the sky allowing Terminators from the future the ability to come back in time and try to destroy Wall-E.
But then one paralyzed man used an Avatar to save the Spirit tree, and the adapter was re-made into a device so cunning that no adapter was needed for 4 players to play. In fact no cords needed either.
IGNORE the Wii:
base_media

Mankind was saved and Nintendo flourished......*Cue inspirational titanic music*

Roll credits.
Dude, that story is retarded: the fourscore was released one score ago. ;)
Furthermore, who would want to destroy Wall-E? It's such a great movie.

Jewjo said:
Dude, that story is retarded: the fourscore was released one score ago. ;)
Furthermore, who would want to destroy Wall-E? It's such a great movie.

That's what you "think" because the Terminators partially succeeded in changing the present future.
They were trying to destroy Wall-E the robot not the movie, because he is secretly a good robot. An indestructible Terminator "Terminator".

Seriously think outside of the Matrix box created by Skynet would ya. :rolleyes:

samjc3 said:
holy crap hail! youve been especially :awesome: recently! may i nquire as to why? :awesome:

I am SS alter ego and he is being a boring treehouse building tard lately so I ..... Must ..... Be ...... Awesome.

Has hailrazer been hacked? Recently he's been silly and uninformative... not that I mind the change, of course.

XCVG said:
Has hailrazer been hacked? Recently he's been silly and uninformative... not that I mind the change, of course.

Why sir I either deeply resent that or I am immediately aroused.

I have as of yet been unable to tell the difference.

hailrazer said:
XCVG said:

Why sir I either deeply resent that or I am immediately aroused.

I have as of yet been unable to tell the difference.
well, i hope you can tell when youre aroused.......look down. ;)

Hailrazer is just sad to find out that he is shockslayer's alter ego. Shockslayer's personality hogged the hotglue and hailrazer hogged the professional casework. And what happened to hailrazer's kids and non granite counter? They were all of our imaginations.

Ya, I love the smileys specifically :gonk: :dahroll: :awesome:

Also, below some names there are smileys, how do we get one?

Back