Hori Gamepad for Gamecube FS

Photo10132006.jpg

Photo10132006_1.jpg

For those who may not know, these Gamecube controllers are very rare and were only released in Japan to coincide with the release of the Game Boy Player for Gamecube which could be used to play SNES classic re-releases for the GBA like Donkey Kong Country and Yoshi's Island. I picked this up at a local Game Trader a few weeks ago and tested it with SNES emulators and Virtual Console games on the Wii, it works great, and as you can see in the pictures, its in great condition. Considering how rare it is, I'm looking for somewhere around $100 for it. I'm willing to take reasonable offers as well (not too far from that price please?).

Anyway, enjoy!

I'll give you $20 +shipping, Zenloc was offering one on these forums for about that much a couple months back

Honestly Ive never seen it for less than $80 on ebay before... And I was hoping to get more than $20, maybe we could negotiate higher offers?

Thats the same guy who offered me $20 for a GB Micro. Hes probably best left ignored. Those minipads are worth $50 or so on a bad day, not to mention a good one.

why would you say that about me? I just wanted a cheap Gameboy Micro, I did not care about it's limited edition status, so I bid accordingly, you said no dice, we parted our separate ways. There is no reason for you to badmouth me.

and Zenloc did sell one for around $20, I know since I wanted it but did not have the spare cash. If stickfighter doesn't like the price, no-one is forcing you to sell it to me

Cool story bro.

Bush called you out on lowballing expensive items, and offered an instance where you did. He's not mad at you or badmouthing you or breaking the rules, he's just saying to the OP to ignore your low offer when he could clearly get more. Don't report silly flax like that.

You probably should've bought from zenloc. :trollface:

SS

Back