Help wih the wii

BoFoSho

Frequent Poster
Say i wanted a classic controller to run as the classic controller and a gamecube controller with a switch or 2... or 7
is it possible?

this is off an educated guess, but i belive that it isnt possible. it might be but i would think since u plug it into the wiimote..it will not be able to work for gc. if you take the controller itself and modify it to be pligged into the gc controller port..that would be an interesting project :D

While from what I understand you can run the CC(Classic controller) as a GC controller by just changing the plug. but not the otherway around

well doing that and making it switch between the two is different. do u have an idea of how you would do this because this would be a pretty cool project

BoFoSho said:
Thanks for getting me thinking about how to do this. :awesome:

motivation is key :lol: and after looking at your wiiT idea..this would be good to be good to have...and im also glad to say the wiiT with this are my new favorite projects :mrgreen: cannot wait to see as you progress. :)

I think you could include both controller boards into the case and then have the buttons short the contacts on both boards when depressed, and just have a switch that selects which board is receiving power/sending data.

Back