Hello Modretro School Help?!

Hackerbilly

So, I've been having problems at school with some douches.
So, at our school we have a game folder where we keep halo and stuff like that and well the folder is open to everyone and well these 2 douchebags keep deleting them and putting up new folders going ha ha *Can'tSayThisOnTV*ers and well im sick of it.
So im wondering does anyone here know any way to either get like admin powers and like make it to where they can't delete it or like anyways to get them back? NONE VIOLENTLY? Because me and half the other kids at my school would like to know.

I only ask because you guys are the only ones who know how to help.
Please help me and thank you for your time

Make a "combination lock" with folders. It will keep them at bay for a while and I doubt they have the mental capacity to run "tree" in cmd. Just give people you like the "combination" and see how long it takes until they figure it out.

Nterror- shift+delete doesn't care where they're hiding in the tree... :D

They did that to us actually. We've hidden it and well they find out and stuff.
There's no way to mess with them or anything?
Or just get an admin account privileges or anything?

If you can still search for Halo.exe, you haven't hidden it worth flax.

We did both. You can't search for it at all and the folders are hidden they know how to open hidden folders.
They find out where they are from paying attention to people in class. Or they just ask around. Eventually some idiot tells them.
Do you guys really not know how to like lock something up without using a bat file or locking a bat file to where they can't edit them. They can only open them and put in the password. And also making sure that they can't delete the bat.

Zero said:
Mako321 said:
Run it off a flash drive.

By the way, I'm quite jelly. My school's computers are such flax they probably can't run Halo at all. Minecraft works okay on the newer ones, since it's largely CPU bound, but you have to keep the view distance low. Some of the CAD and editing programs die horribly, too.

Well, as for getting "admin" on your computers, you could always use net user in a command prompt to make a local administrator account. I guess if you really wanted to, you could try something like OphCrack to get the school's administrative password, but seeing as how most school districts change theirs daily, you might run into some problems.

XCVG said:
Zero said:
Mako321 said:
Run it off a flash drive.

By the way, I'm quite jelly. My school's computers are such flax they probably can't run Halo at all. Minecraft works okay on the newer ones, since it's largely CPU bound, but you have to keep the view distance low. Some of the CAD and editing programs die horribly, too.
We can barely run it, has to be at 640x480 or 800x600 with low everything.

Back