Hard drive and Laptop screen

lol, dam guys, I trust you on this stuff, making me look like a fool.

That stings when you don't even know some one is making fun of you.

Your problem is there are no drivers if you just plug in through USB, and all those other pins have to be there for something right? ;)

lol, you would think, but I am no genious at electronics. If you guys wanted to you probably could make me blow up my house.

oh... solder the positive of your battery to here..... boom

Do you have any car batteries on hand? No?

OK then go to a big vehicle, maybe a truck. Park it in your garage. Open up the hood, and find the battery, a big black block with two terminals on top. Take a really long 22 AWG wire and touch it to both terminals of the battery at once. Run for your life, and make sure to drop the wire as it is on fire now, as is the car and soon the house.

Don't do this...

Yeah... Don't. What happens when you short out a car battery is a large surge of amps races through whatever cable shorted it and creates so much heat that the wire and the battery burst into flames and burn whatever they're in.

Contrary to popular belief, most laptop screens are actually standardized! At least ones from the last few years will use the common LVDS connection, or the mini-lVDS connection.

Bibin said:
Contrary to popular belief, most laptop screens are actually standardized! At least ones from the last few years will use the common LVDS connection, or the mini-lVDS connection.
got any pinouts or links? because laptop replacement screens are often very cheap. :dah:

Back