HAPPY DOOMSDAY

AfroLH

Frequent Poster
NZ969.jpg

WOOOOOO!!! ITS THE END OF THE WORLD. AS OF 30 MINUTES AGO (depending on your timezone, the world started ending at different times around the world).

I, for one, am happy I won't have to pay any more pesky bills. Fuuuuck that.

Got work today at 2pm. NOT GOING, WORLDS GON END, HONEY BADGER DOESN'T GIVE A flax.

Re: HAPPY END-OF-THE-WORLD DAY!!!!

Been End-of-the-World Day for nearly 20 hours here, still hasn't ended.

C'MON, YOU'RE ALREADY 15 MINUTES LATE, DOOMSDAY! I HAD A RESEARCH PAPER, BOOK REPORT, AND RENAISSANCE PROJECT DUE!

GODDang IT YOUTUBE... oh, I see, you changed it.

Well, it was supposed to be December 21, 2012 11:11 UTC, but that has passed.

Pretty sure 11:11 is actually the Publius Enigma thing, but people will get confused between err.. Pink Floyd and the End of the World, for.. some reason?

Worst apocalypse ever anyway. 0/5

Merged this and Afro's thread together.

Am I the only one slightly disappointed that nothing happened, even if it was just riots in the streets?

Nothing happened yet.

Also, if this is the last day on the Mayan calendar, then shouldn't something big happen the next day? I mean, we don't consider a new year as starting on Dec. 31st, it's the next day.

So how long till somebody is selling "Dec 21st - the world was supposed to end and all I got was this T-shirt" shirts?

What do you people mean nothing happened? ModRetro went down, I felt empty :(.

Nah, that was a real error, not just a prog error. Zero fixed it because he is a pretty cool guy.

Back