Guest passes, anyone?

Twilight Wolf

Frequent Poster
So, like, I totally forgot about this. When I activated my copy of Counter-Strike: Source (retail, which also included Day of Defeat: Source and Half-Life 2: Deathmatch), I got two guest passes: one for CS:S and one for DOD:S. Anyone interested? You have until April 10th to let me know -- last time I tried giving away a guest pass, it expired a day early, so the deadline is now two days early. This is on a first-come, first-served basis, so if you want a pass, be quick!

Since I found out I'm being ungrounded in April...

A CSS:S pass in April wouldn't be bad :D

Tough call. Normally I'd just say J.D won, but I'm not sure on the whole ins-and-outs of guest passes and how long they last after they're given out, which is only an issue since he's grounded and I'd hate for it to go to waste if things didn't go as planned for him. :<

Let me do some more research on the matter.

Also, don't leave DoD:S in the cold -- it's lots of fun!

DoD:S is yours, Afro.

Also, J.D, here's what the Steam Knowledge Base says:

"The duration of a guest pass license is individually determined for each game in the guest pass program. The time left on a license starts counting down from the time you activate (not the time you accept) the guest pass and you will see the time left on the license displayed within the My Games list or Mini-games view in the Steam client."

Thus, since you claimed it first, you will be getting the CS:S pass. Just don't activate it until you can use it.

Sorry, Palmer. D:

Back