group buy's 200 jap n64 games, 50 ps1/ps2 cntrl

blaze3927

200 JAP n64 games selling as "as is" because i really dont want to test them all, there in ok condition (varies from excellent the worst just has black texta on the back) selling as one package because i don't want the hassle of splitting them up. Shipping might take a while because it will have to be by see mail... If you don't feel secure with such a big bulk payment i will accept half now, and half when you've received the games. I will onl accept paypal as i think that is the option that will make the buyer feel the most secure. If you would like I could set it up as an ebay item so if i turn out to be a computer program trying to scam you you can just get a full refund through ebay paypal. :D

so to rap it up

200 japanese nintendo 64 games

various titles

as is

$800 aud

thats (per game)

4 aud

2 GBP

3 US

phain290img600x45012378.jpg

get your friends to go in with you, this is a bargain

p.s. If you have any other form of sale method that you would prefer to make you feel safer, let me know about it, i want these things sold asap so im up for nearly anything

UPDATE
I cleaned out the house and I have a massive stockpile (50) of psone/pstwo official/unofficial controllers, I want the lot gone but will only sell the in bulks of ten and wont sell them to individual sellers until I can get a guarantee that the lot are sold.
so 70 aud plus shipping, or $90 aud shipped. great for portabilizers. they are sold "as is" and condition overall is pretty good.
1st lot- unsold
2nd lot -unsold
3rd lot - unsold
4th lot - unsold
5th lot - unsold
so $6 aud a controller in other words, great for modders.

if someone wanted to buy the lot it will be $330 shipped

extra update (im on fire today :p)
jackofallshopimg600x450.jpg

20 n64 controllers (all official see pic) untested but i've felt the joysticks and seven are not firm.
$230 shipped for the lot

Re: Blaze3927 needs money so he's selling off 200 jap n64 games

:surprised: Holy crap!

Where did you get all these?

Uncle came back from a trip with Japan with his wife nearly 2 months ago (20th anniversary) and was like: Damian (my dad/ his brother) says you into this stuff so I thought you might like this, (pulls out a box of a massive amount of games) I was like
WTF OMFG thanks
my sister got a pink ps2 so i guess he was just either kind but i suspect my parents might 've played a part because it was suspicously close to her b'day)
i only managed to play a couple and none of them had any problems.

he wouldn't tell me how much he payed for them but I need money now and he saids he didn't mind if i sell them

so there we go :D

"notice to all buyers"

all funds from this will go towards the portabilisation of game consoles so consider it a good cause :p

It really sucks that you won't part a few of them out, as I really wanted a Jap copy of mario 64.

If people would be more interested i could split them out into four groups of 50 (nothing lower) and they could give me rough selection of what they want and I"ll try and make it work

How about you tell us what you got (I know, I know...200...) or at least provide pics so we had a better idea....

Dangit imageshack's being gay, I had a pic up and the games are already stacked neatly in the box ready to ship, I dont read japanese but from the games images i know from memory i have mario story (paper mario), mario party 1 (maybe 2 and 3), ogre battle, super mario, lylat wars, both zeldas etc.....

bacteria said:
I rather doubt you will sell such bulk to one member here. A couple of controllers here and a couple of games there; either people have a good collection, or no funds or no need for bulk. I am sure if you let people pay for what they want you will make some sales! Up to you though.
yeah. i was thinking that two. maybe you outta try canning this stuff on ebay? ;)

Really, you will want to part this stuff out. I couldn't get a jap copy of sm64 from you, so instead I bought a copy from weaponespilion.

might try ebay, i asked the guy at the local video game store and he said he'd buy them all for $100, pretty crappy when he sells sm64 jap for $30 each

Back