Green Backlit DMG

Ishwhale

wjjlf8.jpg

Just finished it. Looks tight. No smudges or pressure points. :mrgreen:
However, it's difficult to capture the color of the light so I hope you guys can see it well enough. I'm super stoked on it. Way better in person.

Looks really nice, good job!

Wouldn't that strain your eyes after awhile though?

I had thought about doing this myself, except in red... a tribute to the Virtual Boy.

Looks really nice. Is the screen really that bright though, or is that just the pics?

zeturi said:
I had thought about doing this myself, except in red... a tribute to the Virtual Boy.

Looks really nice. Is the screen really that bright though, or is that just the pics?

I know from my own that it is just the pics/camera. It is not a blinding flash of light in real life. :lol:

Thanks guys!
Are you talking about Icarus from Greek Mythology? Or someone on the forums? and why do you say I'm a "placeholder" to him?

Well I've already got a girl so I won't leave. Did he do gameboy stuff or something cause i don't understand how we relate. lol.

What happened to iCarus??

I should knock some sense into him. After all, I live 10 minuites from him.
We don't need girls. We has teh internets. :dah:

Nice, I've always thought that Kelly Green was the best backlight color for a DMG.

Reminds me of mine made out of a napkin, CD case, and an LED:

IMG_1542.JPG

Basement_Modder said:

DO IT!

J.D said:
Basement_Modder said:

DO IT!

We has teh internets, you are right, but it would be good to have him back (never met him thought, he sounds like a tech Wiz)

Back